Sunday, May 22, 2016

Success: Compiling LESS into CSS with Visual Studio 2015 via Web Compiler.

From the last time, I got disappointed for not successful in trying to produce a CSS file from a LESS using Web Compiler.

Reference: Attempt Compiling LESS into CSS with Visual Studio 2015 via Web Compiler.

I also tried the Bundle Transformer: LESS. but misunderstood that its a translator, not a compiler.

But this morning, after turning on my laptop, I open my last project. I try to re-compile my LESS file, of course using the Web Compiler. So strange because it works. It even generates the minified css.

Whats happening? I remember that I had restarted the Visual Studio many times. Do I have to restart my laptop? Is that it? I should think about that sooner. Wasted my precious hours on nothing. Arrgh.

By the way, I'm happy that it works. The usage is so easy.


ps: today I learned a very valuable lesson - restart my PC fist if any problem occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment